36120 Ruschin Drive
Newark, CA – 94560
Approximately: 1,708 – 2,322 sq. ft.
3 – 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 – 3.0 Baths
Starting From: Coming Soon
This exciting new community of luxurious single-family homes includes a rare option for new home communities – one-story homes as well as two-story homes. Plus, every home has a private back yard. Cedar Park is in an established neighborhood centrally located in the San Francisco East Bay, which offers substantially more value than Peninsula and Silicon Valley neighborhoods yet is still just a short drive to major tech centers like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and more.
Brand new luxurious homes, a perfect commuter location, and incredible value – you can have it all at Cedar Park! Here’s what awaits:
- One- and two-story single-family detached homes
- Approximately 1,708 to 2,322 square feet
- Open concept floor plan with living area, dining, and kitchen perfectly arranged for entertaining
- Private rear yard for indoor/outdoor living
- Gourmet kitchen with island and gas range for preparing everyday meals or banquet feasts
- 3 or 4 bedrooms, many with private quarters ideal for a home office, guests, or extended family
- Attached 2-car garage plus a full-size, parkable driveway
- A 35-acre park and community center just down the street for recreation and fitness
- Just minutes to a weekly farmers’ market renowned as one of the best in the East Bay
- Ever-so-convenient access to local shops and restaurants plus NewPark Mall with a soon-to-open IMAX theatre
Classic Communities, Inc., headquartered in Palo Alto, is one of the Bay Area’s leading specialty homebuilding companies. Since its founding in 1992, the company has established a track record for award-winning design in preeminent locations throughout the Silicon Valley. The company’s approach, which embraces the concept of “new urbanism,” has been honored with numerous national, regional and local awards, including the Best in American Living Grand Award and the prestigious Gold Nugget award for architectural excellence. Each Classic community complements the unique qualities of its setting. The firm takes great care to select locations close to good schools, employment centers, public transportation, commute routes, shopping and services. These are communities enriched by tradition, designed for the future, and backed by the builder’s strong commitment to innovation.